Serviced offices are available in Australian City and Central Business Districts (CBDs), metropolitan areas and major regional centres.
Serviced offices provide an alternative to entering into long-term office lease arrangements with all the associated start-up costs that entails and are particularly useful for firms entering new markets or market testing.
Many serviced offices include a range of services such as:
- individual, shared office or coworking spaces,
- internet, printing & communications,
- meeting and board rooms,
- lounge rooms & kitchen & shower facilities,
- virtual offices & call forwarding,
- reception, concierge, administration and IT support.
Serviced office providers have a range of rental or licence options and terms and may have a range of office locations in Australia and globally. A range of global players are active in the market (e.g. Regus, Servcorp, &tc) complemented by local or national enterprises.